Grid Algebra is a new visual and kinaesthetic way to learn number concepts and pre-algebra at KS2 and to learn about number and algebra for KS3 and KS4. What is more, it supports more developed algebra ideas as
- mental arithmetic and practising multiplication tables
- multiples, factors, negative numbers
- expressing formal ways of representing arithmetic
- finding equivalent expressions
- using a letter to represent a number and creating algebraic expressions
- expanding brackets, factorising, substituting, simplifying expressions and solving equations through taking inverse journeys around the grid
- plus much more!